Slow speed of submissions

It has been cancelled.

This came up on the solution page

We are facing issues with the #LTIME48 contest problems and couldn't handle submissions. Keeping SnackDown Pre-Elimination 2017 contest into consideration, we have decided to cancel LTIME48 and make in an unrated contest. The site will now be in read-only mode for sometime. We regret the inconvenience caused.

1 Like

@admin The contest is unrated. Can we at least submit now? It is not allowing to submit.

In the submission email?

In my submissions when you click on “View”

Haha XD. They gave a official notice just now :slight_smile:

There is an issue with judge due to lots of submissions. They need to fix it and hence made site read only. We can only wait for them to fix the issue dear :frowning:

It’s on Codechef’s FB page.

alt texthttps://www.codechef.com/LTIME48/submit/TELEPORT

The number of submissions for the #LTIME48 contest overwhelmed our judge servers and most of the submissions went into the queue and increased the judge processing time. Keeping SnackDown Pre-Elimination 2017 contest into consideration, we want to keep our judge servers in the best possible state and hence 
we have decided to cancel LTIME48 and make in an unrated contest. We regret the inconvenience caused.
1 Like
The number of submissions for the #LTIME48 contest overwhelmed our judge servers and most of the submissions went into the queue and increased the judge processing time. Keeping SnackDown Pre-Elimination 2017 contest into consideration, we want to keep our judge servers in the best possible state and hence we have decided to cancel LTIME48 and make in an unrated contest. We regret the inconvenience caused

-Codechef

1 Like

If problem persists in Snackdown pre-elimination too, I will re-open this thread and edit the title, so we can report the issue here (my perspective says that there is no use creating 2 for similar issues)

With Regards

Vijju123

1 Like

If they allow us to submit, then it will still keep the judge busy.

“The number of submissions for the LTIME48 contest overwhelmed our judge servers and most of the submissions went into the queue and increased the judge processing time. Keeping SnackDown Pre-Elimination 2017 contest into consideration, we want to keep our judge servers in the best possible state and hence we have decided to cancel LTIME48 and make it an unrated contest. We regret the inconvenience caused.”

Yes, i saw it there too! XD

1 Like

The number of submissions for the LTIME48 contest overwhelmed our judge servers and most of the submissions went into the queue and increased the judge processing time. Keeping SnackDown Pre-Elimination 2017 contest into consideration, we want to keep our judge servers in the best possible state and hence we have decided to cancel LTIME48 and make it an unrated contest. We regret the inconvenience caused.

screenshot added

@admin Will winners still get laddus? And when will we get laddus for previous long?

1 Like

@dushsingh1995 - i think its not possible as contest didnt run for full duration. I feel that laddus wont be given this time…

@utkarsh1997 check the screenshot in the question lol.

1 Like

Yeah I missed that