Slow speed of submissions

If it was running, trying checking the verdict in “my submissions” tab. That should help!

It has been 20 mins since i submitted my code. But there is no result.

contest need to unrated for slow submissions

We all feel you. My code hasn’t been submitted for 45 minutes now. Just refresh the page and try again. Codechef will have to make this contest unrated. Extending won’t be optimal since it will clash timings with SNACKDOWN.

1 Like

Patience in a 3-hour contest? Are you kidding me?

1 Like

I think it is safe to assume that the contest won’t be rated.

A problem affecting 100% users for over 33% of time…Yes. Its a very strong argument to make it unrated.

facing the same problem.
please make this contest unrated.

facing the same problem

I think the condition is similar to ICPC online test or snackdown qualifiers, I don’t think making it unrated is fair. As this happens in almost all big contests on codechef where huge participation is involved.

Contest should be unrated

Contest cancelled. We get this message while submission - ‘contest into consideration, we have decided to cancel L’

1 Like

Lol, they are listing about cancellation on the submission page instead of making an announcement! Further,’ we have decided to cancel “L” '. xD

1 Like

Contest has been canceled.

I didnt experience this issue in snackdown qualifiers. Can you please share your perspective there? :slight_smile:

make it unrated @admin
my submission is running since half an hour now!

I have submitted 20 minutes before and still result is waiting…!!

LUNCHTIME is canceled

“We are facing issues with the #LTIME48 contest problems and couldn’t handle submissions. Keeping SnackDown Pre-Elimination 2017 contest into consideration, we have decided to cancel LTIME48 and make in an unrated contest. The site will now be in read-only mode for sometime. We regret the inconvenience caused.”

2 Likes

I have one doubt…
If this issue continues till the end of the contest (If i cant submit the solution), will this affect 100% attendance?

Where did you see that?