Your College Is At Which Position In Codechef Contests?

am ain’t against this one , but yes it needs a lot of things to be done , maintaining that the ratings of college cannot be low just coz of people who participate once in a blue moon , that hurts people who genuinely do well to get their college up. and there are other things even which needs to be addressed one of which is the inactive accounts , on what grounds do you call it inactive? if the rating system is decided in such a way that it motivates us to get our college up in the ratings , a thumbs-up to your idea , but a lot of things need addressing , thats what i will say :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@raj79 agree!!!

can you also give your view @admin

@meooow I already told about this in my comment to my answer.

@raj79 You have enough karma to comment, please comment instead of creating separate answer to address someone. This keeps the thread clean.
And yeah, you got a point even though the idea is great.

I created that ranklist only for institutes, that’s why your school is not there.

I could see that. Can you create it or make the code open source so that I can do some changes if possible? Hacktoberfest is on the way anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will make it open source in coming days.

2 Likes

There is already a website to see all this.

LINK-http://www.cpctrl.com/

1 Like

thanks @ritwikshanker

great work @anonymous_b0y

thanks @swetankmodi

updated CpCtrl till Sept17 and Cook86.

thanks @ista2000

nice work @anonymous_b0y

pls someone upvote me i wanted to upvote

2 Likes

keep contributing u will be upvoted…

This is a very good idea and ratings should be made in a way so that number of participation shouldn’t matter much but the average performance should matter as, if participation matters colleges like ours are at disadvantage because the total capicity of college like ours is not so high.

@killjee , then college people will make only best coders compete, might damage sportsmanship in a way.

But That website is not made by codechef i think