when will acm icpc 2017 online results will be published?????

My team rank is <1500 and college rank 1 for both chennai and amritapuri. Which region will we get???

Hope we get the results before 24 Hours .

3 Likes

Yeah!! It’s been a long time since the contest.

When we will be getting the results !! does anyone have any info ? :slight_smile:

Hope is a good thing.

1 Like

Almost sure

I had messaged CodeChef on FB and I got the reply “By next week”. I received this message today, so I don’t think the results would be declared tomorrow. :frowning:

When is the result coming out?

That’s sad.

Really?! :confused:

Atleast give us a final date CodeChef so that we can end the speculation. :frowning:

1 Like

Before December 10th. :smiley:

@admin you said a week’s time. It is almost 10 days. Atleast provide some official announcement about the declaration of the results.

5 Likes

Haha. Amritapuri had too much confidence in CodeChef. @vijju123 you are a admin, so you must(I am guessing) have like a backdoor channel access to the guys at CodeChef. Can you ask them? :smiley:

2 Likes

@vijju123 Yes. I had messaged them again for date, but they didn’t reply after seeing the message :frowning:

Hello Community!
Our team had overall rank near 1200 and college rank 4th. We are 2nd on both the sites we registered for. If the team above us on one of the sites doesn’t register for that site do we have any chance?

Amritapuri - 0.00
Kanpur Kolkatata - 1.00

I don’t think that the opportunity to compete at the regionals is passed onto the second team if the first one chooses to forfeit the opportunity.

Amritapuri had too much confidence in CodeChef.

Lol’d hard at this. (to those who didnt get it: Amritapuri said results will be out by 10th Nov.)

so you must(I am guessing) have like a backdoor channel access to the guys at CodeChef. 

Nopes :confused: . Let me see if I can do anything about it though.

train ka ticket bhi nahi milega late se …abhi sab waiting ho chuka hai!!!
general mein 2 days travel karne mein bahut dikkat hoga

6 Likes