when will acm icpc 2017 online results will be published?????

At rank 1938 which site would I get if I have registered for Amritapuri and Kolkata-kanpur both ?

if you have college rank 1 then both.

1 Like

@underdog_eagle I think amritapuri is sure for you but Kolkata-Kanpur entirely depends on the number of unique colleges above your rank, so you may or may not have a chance in kolkata-kanpur.

3 Likes

@swetankmodi ok thanks

At rank 657 is there any possibility of getting selected in Chennai or Gwalior site. My team has college rank 1.

what is the probability of our team getting selected if we have a rank of 410 and a college rank 1 for that particular site(Kolkata-Kanpur)?

The probability that your team will get selected is 1. Unless you cheated of course :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks, buddy! And nah! we didnā€™t cheat :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely you have a chance at both the sites @sai_rathan

can any one tell when regional sites publish their results for selected teams?

@the_phoenixx
It will be published on 15th November, 2017 as per the IIITM Gwalior site. http://icpc-iiitm.com

global rank 1270 ,college rank 1st without cheating xD,what is the probability of our team getting selected at amrita ?

3 Likes

What is the probability of our team getting selected if we have a rank of 471 and a college rank 1 for that particular site (Gwalior)?

1.000 if you didnā€™t cheat/sent codes to any other team

we got overall rank of 1900 but college rank 1 for Kolkata-Kanpur site. What are the chances ?

overall rank around 200 and college rank 2. any chances ?

probably 0, unless you registered for amritapuri. for amritapuri you have 0.005 probability since number of unique colleges >> number of slots.

Our overall rank is 792 and college rank is 2nd (amritapuri) and 1st (in kanpur-kolkata) site. What is the chances for getting selected for respective site for our team if we didnā€™t cheated ?

Our college rank is 1 but overall rank is 1113. What are the chances of getting in at Kolkata-Kanpur onsite?