when will acm icpc 2017 online results will be published?????

when will ACM ICPC 2017, Online Preliminary Round online results will be published???

14 Likes

It will take us at least a week’s time to find the plagiarism cases and deal with them. Also there are some additional things to be done for the internal error issue that popped up during the contest. Expect an announcement of the date of the result sometime next week.

16 Likes

@admin will a site wise ranklist be published like last year? It would be very convinient for us if it’s made available asap. Or I’ll have to go through the pain of scraping ranklist and baylor site lol

9 Likes

Indeed, its painful bro. Searching the ranklist :frowning: .

A confirmation mail with the required required information would be the best. :slight_smile:

On amritapuri site, it is showing result date as 10 November.

5 Likes

Scraping code is ready xD waiting for the ranklist to be up :@

5 Likes

Yes, let the pain end at earliest.

Today is 10th!

2 Likes

@admin if possible, a temporary sitewise ranklist last year would be convinient. Or just make the ranklist public for 1 minute I will upload like last year format.

6 Likes

Any one has idea about declaration date of result…?

By 15th of November.

@jaideeppyne you’re selected for sure man! Unless you cheated :stuck_out_tongue: because rank <500 and amritapuri will obv be awarded a slot

Where did you find that?

@vijju123 I too find the date of result as 14th or 15th Nov on Gwalior site. http://icpc-iiitm.com/

@swetankmodi I have 278 rank with amrita any chances??

Its been too long now, @admin please give the Ranklist fast or give some update about it!! Can’t Wait More

5 Likes

If you have college rank 1, then sure !!

@shreycoder123 yeah @vijju123 already answered you. If you are college rank 1 (among those teams who registered for amritapuri) and you did not cheat then yeah you have a high chance!

@vijju123 yes in the above mentioned site. Also I asked one of the regional coordinators and he said around 15th unless circumstances otherwise

@ac09
It will be published on 15th November, 2017 as per the IIITM Gwalior site.
http://icpc-iiitm.com

1 Like