W̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶d̶ Admin goes

Just noticed this thread :< I think you’ve done a great job! Setting different problems and coordinating for months is definitely not a easy task to do. I myself haven’t come up with any new ideas for a month or two, just take it easy.

My testing with you was quite interesting and I enjoyed it. Agreed it would be better if the system can be improved so that more tests can be allowed, testers can work as in polygon (submit validators, brute-forces, etc. easily), but anyway it’s not the fault of your side.

Sorry to see your leave and good luck on your next journey!

3 Likes

Well , @mgch it’s only after you became the CodeChef Long Admin , that the Longs have started becoming interesting . The Last year especially , the Longs were too good and intriguing atleast for me and i hope everyone else in the community agrees.

Also in this huge archive of Competitive Programming problems , it’s not easy to create a new problem with fresh concepts every other day. So i wish , you should remain the admin because unknowingly, you contributed a lot to CodeChef community making Longs more interesting and educative than ever.

P.S : I had a short interaction with you while setting Chef and Ridges in Nov Long, and it will always remain special as my first ever problem on CodeChef with you as admin.

1 Like

At first I thought that,that problem is hard, then I used a very big piece of paper and it got solved XD!!