Invitation to CodeChef June Long Challenge 2018!

Hello CodeChef Community!
We’re excited to announce the June Long Challenge 2018. We hope to see you all join us in these ten intense days of coding challenges. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

• Problem Tester: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
  • Problem Authors: adlet_zeineken (Adlet Zeineken), (Noszaly Aron), (Jitender Sheora), (Phuc Hong), (Rehijm Memmedli), teja349 (D Teja Vardhan Reddy), pieguy (David Stolp), barenuz (Ihor Barenblat),
    ratingoverflow (Tianyi Qiu)
  • Problem Editorialist: likecs (Bhuvnesh Jain)
  • Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
  • Russian Translator: xcwgf666 (Sergey Kulik)
  • Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
  • Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team

Contest Details:

Time: 1st June 2018 (1500 hrs) to 11th June 2018 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/JUNE18

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to [email protected]). First to solve each problem individually: 100 laddus (For problems common to both Divisions, only one user will get laddus for that problem).

Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming!!

4 Likes

Long time since @likecs was an editorialist!! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the contest :slight_smile: . Tiayani’s Q will be a challenge to do, my personal experience xD :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hoping to do a lot of coding fun in upcoming ten days

codechef long contests are best : )

best of luck to all

Why is there ACM style rank list for Div.1?

Is the issue resolved now?

Yes, but what happened?

http://codeforces.com/blog/entry/59784 - that was the issue

Please note-

ANYONE FOUND DISCUSSING A PROBLEM FROM LONG CHALLENGE, WHETHER IN FORM OF TEST CASES, OR FULL SOLUTION, SHALL BE SUSPENDED FROM DISCUSS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT (For 10 days). FURTHER, THEIR NAMES SHALL BE GIVEN TO CONTEST ADMIN FOR FURTHER PENALTIES, IF REPEATED OFFENDER.

The above rule is effective from this moment.

2 Likes

I guess you are wrong this time @vijju123

What are to hinting at, @taran_1407

Contest submissions are not getting updated in the profile page.

Yeah I think there is some maintenance going on codechef… hence…

See this link…

That too is not working for now …

Plz admin fix it

Tiayani’s question will be a challenge.

No, he didnt set the challenge problem.

That’s what i meant

:confused: . I meant his question will be a challenge, (i.e. tough) to solve. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, his problem is surely challenging.

Request to everyone. If a question on forum is of live contest. Do report it to admins via comments of that question. And don’t answer question with replies to person (who asked) to remove content. Answering this also bring that question on front page and hence brings that question in eyes of more people.

And a request to admins please add ^^ answer of @vijju123 as an announcement on contest page. I don’t know why but ^^ above trend in increasing from this contest. Which is a cause of worry for us.

1 Like

Yes, they are challenging. And it can be verified by seeing no of submissions of contest page.

1 Like

U can even really report it with “report” button below question… Do not forget to select it’s about ongoing contest on it while reporting…

1 Like