Group for preparation of IOI and ACM

Hi all, I am a novice programmer aiming for IOI this year. During my preparation I’ve found that It gets quite boring to keep solving problems alone. So I have decided to create a group for people aspiring for IOI and ACM ICPC. The main idea is to solve and discuss problems from different OI’s and ACM selection rounds and also to learn medium-hard Data structures and Algorithms while doing so. The level of discussion and problems shared on the group would be of medium level which would then hopefully :slight_smile: ascend to hard. Is anyone interested to join ? The group will either be on facebook or Google Plus. I will create the group if more than 7-8 people are ready to join. Please answer(if you cannot comment) if you would like to join(Anyone can join).

Edit : Okay guys the group will be made on facebook. First, you all need to add [me][1] on facebook.

Edit 2 : https://www.facebook.com/groups/463396957134888/ here is the group
[1]: https://www.facebook.com/0.SameerGulati

11 Likes

Not enough privileges to comment, but yes I would be interested.

2 Likes

Oh i forgot about that . I should edit it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the upvote, now I have enough karma. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great! If enough people are ready then I will tell you what to do next. Please check the comments on this answer in 2-3 days

I would like to join the group.
[email protected]

1 Like

I would be interested too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! will contact you if enough people come :slight_smile:

Bro i am a beginner in programming without sufficient knowledge about data structures, still trying grab the knowledge from wherever possible. I would like to prepare for next ACM ICPC and so i would like to join the group,Thanks and Nice Initiative!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 :slight_smile:
I would like to join too. [email protected]

1 Like

mail id: [email protected]

1 Like

Great man ! :slight_smile: will contact you later

Thankz bro!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

please add me too.
[email protected]

1 Like

awesome will contact you later :slight_smile:

+1 for the initiative.
Count me in.
[email protected]

1 Like

Nice initiative, i am very much keen in learning data structures and algo, count me in— id: [email protected]

1 Like

me too , [email protected]

1 Like

congrats by being the 8th person to join you have ensured that the group will get made :stuck_out_tongue: will contact you in 1 or 2 days :slight_smile:

wow wasn’t expecting this kind of response . Okay so I’ve decided that a facebook group will be a better place for this group. If you don’t think it is the right decision then please post the reason why :slight_smile: