Group for preparation of IOI and ACM

Only possible problem with using facebook might be that searching discussion on a specific topic will not be possible as mentioned here . I personally don’t think its a big problem. Just thought I should point it out to see what all of you think.

+1:)I would like to join the group [email protected]

1 Like

We can make an index which everyone can access which will have links to every discussion on every topic :slight_smile: . As for IPC they still use fb to discuss so that didn’t work out too well for them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’d be great if you post the link to the group here. Everyone interested can join then. :slight_smile:

My email: [email protected]

1 Like

Am in! For ICPC! [email protected]

1 Like

[email protected]

1 Like

Sir, I am a student and beginner in c/c++ programming. To learn more and to get more knowledge i would surely like to join this group. Mail ID- [email protected]

1 Like

Add me in, [email protected]

1 Like

[email protected]

1 Like

Count Me in , i Have Been Fiddling With Programming Languages Quite a Lot but Got to Know About ACM ICPC and IOI in the Last Few Weeks , Would Definitely Love to Join and Need a Lot of Help : [email protected]

1 Like

Sir, I am a student and beginner in c/c++ programming. To learn more and to get more knowledge i would surely like to join this group. Mail ID- [email protected]

1 Like

i am also intrested and preparing for ACM ICPC 2015 :slight_smile:
[email protected]

2 Likes

@neo1tech9_7, Brilliant idea add me there please - [email protected]

Few Points-

1. We’ll set a target of a week on different topics like DP, greedy, mathematical etc.
  2. Each person has to complete the set of problems in given time.
  3. You can also setup contest on the given topic on ahmed-aly or other OJs.
    4.We can also custom ranking for our Group, using Sets on CodeChef.

I think this will be best way keep ourselves motivated!
And you are asking for Mail-Id, I think you give direct link of the group it will save your time!

1 Like

Add me also , [email protected]

1 Like

Hey everyone see the edit.

@vicky002 Are you sure ? Because one guy just added me . If the link doesn’t open then search for Sameer Gulati and look for the profile where it says goes to Bharti Public School then add me :slight_smile:

@neo1tech9_7 Yeah its working! I sent you friend request also fb.com/blackhat002. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice initiative,I am interested too! id - [email protected]

1 Like

Count me in :slight_smile: [email protected]

see the edit part in the post