FED UP with this slow and unresponsive discuss now !!

People are just bearing with this slow discuss which takes a minute to load a single page !!
Don’t you think new discuss should be used now as it’s chef’s birthday this month ?
People keep saying that new discuss will come “soon”…

Also I haven’t received laddus yet for my 1 year streak which was completed on november cookoff… It’s been 4 months i.e 1/3rd year now and they just keep saying that they will credit it “soon”

I was wondering how long is “soon” when it comes to codechef ?

Last week codechef told me that they intend to give laddus by next week… now I also wonder how long is “chef’s week” ?

15 Likes

@vijju123 @admin

+2 …

Click to view

hidden text

1 Like

Hahaha nice one…

chef is learning the recipe for laddus.

dedicated to you @black_truce XD

1 Like

I too have the same question but they dont answer it. @admin

codechef is never going to rise to the standards of a good competitive coding site if they continue to lag in the related activities

don’t loose hope

future will be more better than present.: )

I was wondering how long is "soon" when it comes to codechef ?

Soon.

Honestly, I’m so fed up now, that I have stopped posting rants xD. I know that it’s just all pointless now xD.

I can imagine that 10 years later, when I open up Codechef to see how things are going then, I’ll be hit with nostalgia - “Ah! Codechef is just the same as always!” Tears of nostalgia roll down slowly.

And then you’d proceed to order a drone from goodies website only to realize that its out of stock? XD

1 Like

Does someone ever manage to cash in drone??

XD @vijju123

Maybe @vijju123 can… He has many laddus :wink:

1 Like

@l_returns yes, maybe way too many :wink:

Yes, you are right. He farmed too many laddus along with karma :stuck_out_tongue:
Later he got bored playing with the drone. So, he asked @admin to stop awarding laddus to Top5 Contributors xD.

1 Like

ya chef is pretty lazy

Yes I remember @aryanc403 true story XD