Codechef Submissions very slow

Yes and also the frustration of compre:)

1 Like

Damn my luck. I waited 15 min only to know i copy pasted another problemā€™s code this time -_-*

I got CS tomorrow, its LITE. Had it been Maths or Thermoā€¦DEAD XD

please whats the problem it takes more than 12 min to process the soln in may 17
@admin

Mine is also taking long time to submitā€¦

Its there again

Codechef is taking more time to judge my answer than I did coming up with it

4 Likes

It is happening again!

i submitted my solution but it take too longā€¦ it was just showing runningā€¦ i was very sad whats wrong with
my codeā€¦ i said one of my friend to login from my id and submit my solutionā€¦ same result! its just showing runningā€¦ fed upā€¦ Now its showing result acceptedā€¦

Extremely poor state of submission status. :frowning:

Hope it gets fixed tomorrow!!

again server issue,please fix this issue @admin

Its happening again !!!

There seems to be lots of TLE verdictsā€¦ Is it possible that the server is actually making incorrect TLE verdicts and slows down the submission queue?

Edit:
I submit the following code (the code is only reading in the input data) to the problem CHEFSUBA and it got TLEā€¦

\#include 
int n,K,P;
char OP[100010];
int main()
{
    int i,x;
    scanf("%d%d%d",&n,&K,&P);
    for(i=1;i<=n;i++) scanf("%d",&x);
    scanf("%s",OP+1);
    return 0;
}

The running time of my submission to the problem WSITES01 is either 0.00s or 1.01s, which is quiteā€¦impossible?

4 Likes

No, I donā€™t think this problem can cause incorrect judging. Submissions are judged one by one so itā€™s no problem here, many people submit in evening on single time so itā€™s taking too much time. I mostly submit before 12 PM and Iā€™ve never faced this problem, and today I submitted a solution in evening and it took 5 minutes.

@admin : Its happening again today since evening . I havenā€™t got my submission judged for 20 minutes

only python and java solutions are acceptedā€¦ why it is happen??

A friend of mine submitted a solution and got TLE for all cases. He then resubmitted the solution and got TLE for only one case. There is some issue with TLEs.

TLEs are giving me such a hard time this time!! T_T :_(

Itā€™s taking 5 minutes to check the solution ā€¦ thatā€™s way too long