CODECHEF Attendance

Good work. Keep up the job.

Great work!

@admin thanks for your response. I have sent a mail to help[at]codechef[dot]com.

1 Like

Can somebody state the attendance policy for getting laddoos, I think it requires to appear for all contests for a year, right?

1 Like

It has been introduced in March, so from March 2017 onwards 12 months in a row full attendance (in Long, Short and Lunch Time) will fetch you 1000 laddus.

Well I did attend April Long Challenge and Cook-Off and some other contests previously but its showing that I’ve attended not even a single contest since I’ve logged in. Please look into it.

1 Like

@shubhamaggarw it’s working fine without any problems, You can have a look below

You could have either misspelled your username or codechef server might have been down at that time.

:slight_smile:

alt text

Can u please correct that fault?

1 Like

OK buddy, I’ll do it, end sems though, might take a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mathecodician its fixed now buddy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think there’s a bug-

Even if the username field is empty it is showing results. Good work BTW :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed. Now it will show error!

Yesterday someone asked me about how I made this tool, so if you guys are interested you can find the source code here : https://github.com/Shraeyas/CodeChef-Attendance

really nice work dude!

1 Like

Hey! Good work. I want to know which hosting service you are using and the host plan.

1 Like

Unlimited Advance Linux

But I did not purchase it, I got it as a freebie for one year :slight_smile:

Lmao!! Lucky you XD.

1 Like

Hey mate, I think you search for certain keywords such as “FEB14” in the page of the person that’s why it’s showing that I gave feb14 long challenge even though I haven’t but I have solved a problem named “LFEB14B”. Anyways, awesome work!!

1 Like

I Fixed it @anmol137dh08

Thanks for pointing that out, you can convert your comment to answer

:slight_smile:

Why not create an Android app for this, add some more cool features too in that :smiley:

Awesome work BTW :smiley:

3 Likes