ACM ICPC FINAL RANKLIST

ACM ICPC ranklist with the algorithm described In the respective ASIAN ACM sites web pages
This is not my Repository

PS :- Thanks Sarvagya for this !

IF ANY ONE KNOWS THE CHENNAI ALGORITHM, DO COMMENT

1 Like

Slots for Khagapur is only 70,for amritapuri it is 450 and so on…
but in the list given there are lots of team, much more then the slots, why is it so?

No. of Slots are taken from here : Codechef ACM ICPC 2017

@vishveshcoder The algorithm assigns rankings to all the teams on the basis of the selection criteria of the site concerned. So if the site has X slots free, you can simply say that the first X ranked teams will (tentatively, though highly likely) make it to the Onsite round.

@sarvagya3943 Thanks man! This will help a lot of impatient guys (like me :P)

It is the overall rank list. If a regional X has Y number of slots then top Y teams on the ranklist are selected.

This is not the correct ranking…the rank list was updated.

1 Like

@waterproofmonk this list is from the updated rank list only … but still there is one problem. few teams which are present in the combined ranklist are not present in the region-wise list because they registered late.

Alright. Got it

Got it now.

Does anyone know the algorithm used for Chennai and Kolkata ? Currently I used the algorithm described in Kharagpur site for them too .

2 Likes

What’s wrong with it ? This is generated from the updated rank list .

2 Likes

That’s on codechef :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How did you find this by the way ?

1 Like

Well! for kolkata it is available here http://icpckolkata.in/preliminary-rules/

pathfinders3
CODEKILLERS
out_of_the_box
DEICoderz
Rising RapTors
Hackers
Star_coders
Three Zeros
ITGEEKS1

these teams arent on the list although they should be.

TheBugSterz

Not on the list !

Thanks , will look into this when i am free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you check the list now , these teams appear in the ranklist now :slight_smile: . There was a newline in my input file .

1 Like

Thanks , It looks similar to the kharagpur algorithm , Correct me if I am wrong .

1 Like

@archit910 : I think you should update the blog to include that amrita ranklist is different from the kharagpur algorithm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont see that team in any of the 4 lists here : https://www.codechef.com/rankings/ACMIND16/sites
Maybe they didn’t register for onsite or registered late .

1 Like