Why close submission option after the contest?

Is there a provision for submiting solutions even after the contest(–edited–:external contests) is over(not awarded points ofcource,just for practice?)
As far as i know we’ll have to wait until the problem comes to the practice problems,which may take a log time.Instead I think it would be nice to keep the submissions open till a proper solution is decided by CodeChef guys and then it can be replaced.

Problems from official contests are added very soon to the practice arena. I didn’t quite get your last line. till a proper solution is decided by CodeChef guys and then it can be replaced.

1. Proper solutions are already decided before the contest so it doesnt take time to finalize anything.

2. Problems are added to practice immediately so no reason to complain.

3. If you still want to submit from contest page itself, then check this out

i think he is referring to the external contests…the problems are not added to the peer section for a long long time…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@gautam94, your problem?

Adding the questions of an external contest to the peer section is optional for people conducting these contests. Some choose to while others don’t add.Code chef cannot do anything in this regard

1 Like

hey sorry forgot to mention, I was talking about the peer challenges.
Actually I thought before adding any external contest problems into the practice section, codechef would verify them and that was probably why it took some time.