Which problems do I solve?

I have just begun the journey to learn competitive programming. All I want to know is the correct approach/path that I should follow to solve the problems here such that I learn concepts from the beginning.

I tried sorting beginners section problems by most solved but after 4-5 problems, it suddenly starts recursion and dynamic programming. I have no problem in learning recursion but I would prefer learning basic concepts and then jump to intermediate ones

So, can anyone help me here on the approach to follow by suggesting me problems/sites that will help me learn concepts sequentially?

I don’t know about the ideal way but I can tell the steps I followed. I started with C language. In early days, I recommend you to study “Let Us C” go through it word by word and then solve the end chapter exercises. Experiment with different logics and practice regularly. Make a note to solve around 3-4 “NEW” questions on a daily basis. Programming is fun. In early stages, view questions as if they’re brain teasers. Read the question, close the book, think about what the problem is asking and the data you have and how you can solve it.

Initially, it may seem difficult but you should not give up.

Use below link:-

link text

link text

link text

2 Likes

link text

link text