When will be the May CookOff 2017?

Usually the CookOff takes place on 21st or 22nd day of the month. But In this month we have the grand event SnackDown 2017 Qualifier from 20th-24th May.

So will the CookOff be held simultaneously with SnackDown in due date this month or will it postponed
, making it closer to May Lunchtime?

till now , it is being displayed that cook-off will be held on 21 May itself.
Also there is no official information about postponing the contest.
so it seems both the contests will be held simultaneously…also their duration is not clashing

1 Like

Are you sure? For me, future contests section is just showing SnackDown Qualifier.

As you can see in the picture, it is showing that it is after 4 days i.e 21st of May…I don’t think they will postpone it… alt text

1 Like

I personally dont see any issue here if Cook-off is held on 21st.

Considering that Snackdown Qualifier is a multi day contest, while Cook-Off is a mere 3 hour contest, i think there should be enough time to manage both of them.

However, should you feel any issue may arise, then “document yourself well” and send a mail to codechef, as well as express it to and convince others to do the same as well. They never turn down mass requests and always look into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe it won’t matter them if they conduct cookoff in the same duration. Coz its just a snackdown qualifiers and its about of 4days so hopefully cookoff should be conducted on the same time.

1 Like

Exactly!!!

bring cursor to the “compete” link on the top portion of homepage… a top down menu will appear… select may cook-off…
OR refer this link https://www.codechef.com/COOK82

1 Like