When are the editorials for the last three questions of Div 1 going to get published?

I would like to know when are the editorials for the last three questions (according to the number of successful submissions) of Div 1 going to get published?

It has been more than a day!

3 Likes

It might be taking them time to upload the official Editorials due to some reason ,probably SnackDown Finals. But there are lots of unofficial editorials being discussed in the blogs. Like for XOR Decomposition check this https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/145310/share-your-ideas-for-solving-xdcomp

If I may offer some advice, try to stop relying on CodeChef editorials. They’re highly irregular and there is no sign of matters improving even though this has been brought up countless times.

Try to find existing discussions on problems, see the accepted submissions of top coders who write neat codes, and ask somewhere if you still have problems.

6 Likes

Codechef.
These Days-
Sept to Dec - ICPC Prep. So, Please bear with us.
Jan to Feb - Snackdown finals. So, Please bear with us.
March - Chef BDay. So, Please bear with us.
April to June - Editorialist enjoying Summer Vacations. So, Please bear with us.
July to August - No Excuse. Just, Please bear with us.

6 Likes

actually codechef always don’t publish the editorials of the questions which I can’t solve in a contest very soon :frowning:

2 Likes

I can’t see any relation between snackdown finals and editorials…
Unless editorialist himself is taking part in sncakdown

Time to post on Announcement post - “You promise, Timely Editorials?”

3 Likes

I can see a relation between snackdown finals and editorials…

1 Like