Whats the next procedure after selection for Chennai Onsite? Where to confirm our participation and where to make payment ?

Please post any updates you get here.

5 Likes

From their Facebook Page :

DEAR CONTESTANTS AND COACHES

PLEASE DO MAKE THE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALL SELECTED TEAMS WILL BE PROMOTED AND NO NEED FOR NEW REGISTRATION. THE TEAMS WILL BE PROMOTED AND DETAILS OF CONTEST CAN BE MAILED ONLY AFTER PUBLISHING CERTIFICATES FOR ONLINE CONTEST. THE MAIL CAN EXPECTED BY 22/11/2017. THE REGISTRATION FEE SHALL BE PAID AFTER THAT. BUT PLEASE DO MAKE THE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS AT ONCE TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH.
THE CONTEST IS SCHEDULED ON 11th AND 12th OF DECEMBER 2017.

is anyone registered for Chennai.

not yet, as the Facebook page says, lets wait till 22nd nov till then, keep calm and practice :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are they going to mail the details of the contest?? To the email address of the team members or the coach or?? Because its 22/11/17 already.

2 Likes

I called them they said that we will receive an e-mail regarding registration.

1 Like

certificates have been given on bylor site(today 1 pm).So maybe mail coming soon.

received the mail today.

where are the certificates given on Baylor website???

if you can give the screenshot, it will be helpful.

@asfd221

Which Google form should we have to fill ? I did’t see any updated link for google form of onsite contest on chennai site.

1 Like

I don’t see any certificate on my baylor account. Our team got selected for amritapuri! where to check certificate?