What are karma points?

Thanks… :slight_smile:

It is a point system given by codechef. As you reach certain amount of points, it enable you to do things in code chef, for example commenting and creating new thread.

Can someone upvote this? I need to ask a question on one of the Beginner problems.

1 Like

I want to ask a question !
Please help me get some karma points.

1 Like

Thanks its a real concept, really like it.

Thanks
-Mathew
http://www.canonprintersupport.us/scanner-support.php

What I believe is that there ought to be Karma points for upvoted comments. Also, reducing points for downvoting is like being punished for pointing out something is wrong.
Also, I can not ask a question yet :-(. Can anyone upvote me?

1 Like

I am not able to ask any question. Why?

1 Like

I am new here, this is my first day, as far as I have seen the most common problem here is that most of the new participants register because they already have a question in mind, but right after registration I too found out that I need 3 Karmas to ask my question while I have only one. In my opinion new participants should start with just enough karma to ask one question, after which we would understand more about how everything works in here.
this is merely my opinion and I might be wrong.
thank you

1 Like

i dont have enough points to even ask a question can anyone please help?

1 Like

I too have only 1 karma point but I need to ask a question, so please upvote this.

1 Like

How do i get started?? Please someone help me.

1 Like

Answer someone’s Q, get upvoted and ask Q. That’s how it works here :slight_smile:

Someone plz upvote,I want to ask some questions.

3 Likes

I can’t ask a question, please help me gain karma

3 Likes

i need karma ponts to ask quetions please upvote me.

1 Like

need 3 karmas please upvote
well i joined codechef to ask questions .

1 Like

karma means to get the result of what you do.
Here also it means the same ,
i think its sort of experience.
well i need them too.

1 Like

i want to ask some doubts so please upvote me

I want to ask questions but does not have enough karma…how to get them???
Please help

1 Like

So I am new here? I wanted to know what kind of questions are allowed. And is it possible to get karma points by doing some specific tasks.
Thanks

1 Like