What are karma points?

It’s too bad that you need to have three “KARMA” for asking your first question, while by registering you just get 1 karma. :confused:

I can’t post question, How to get karma points?

I can’t raise a question as i have only 1 Karma but I have solved more then 180 questions on Codechef.
Shouldn’t Karma also be related to number of questions you have solved at Codechef?

can someone give me 3 karma new to codeing lots of questions

1 Like

somebody please upvote me , i have questions to ask
thank you

1 Like

hey can i get 2 karma points? I can’t ask questions and would like to ask doubts and stuff

1 Like

Someone please tell me how to get karma point?I want ask a questions.

1 Like

Somebody let me have 3 karma so i can ask questions

2 Likes

I cannot ask questions, I only have 1 karma. I need to ask about INOI.
Can someone upvote this?

1 Like

Refer this link

any one please upvote me I can’t even ask a question…
please

3 Likes

please upvote me I can’t even ask any thing… guys please

GUYS just 2 more Upvote’s and I will be able to ask questions please upvote me!

1 Like

Code is working fine for given example and also for examples taken randomly by myself but it fails CodeChef’s test cases. Please tell me how can i identify the input pattern for which code isn’t working.

1 Like

I cannot ask question because I don’t have enough points…

1 Like

It seems like karma points are similar to the privilege we are having in a forum, in this case is codechef. For instance, we would have to reach a certain points (750 points to edit a wiki post). Something like that, hope it helps

1 Like

I too have only 1 karma point but I need to ask a question so please upvote this.

1 Like

Can anyone help me to increase my karma points?i want to ask a question but i could not as my karma is 1

2 Likes

i want to ask question but i don’t have karma points. please help
how can i earn karma points ?

2 Likes

Upvoted now you can ask.