Suggest new features/updates for Codechef Ranking site

@avastpulkit @all It is my immense pleasure to inform you that this feature has been added on Codechef Ranking under the tab named :
“Live score”

Work on other features is too going on, and will be added soon… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@kcahdog @all It is my immense pleasure to inform you that this feature has been added on Codechef Ranking under the tab named : “Live score”

Work on other features is too going on, and will be added soon… :slight_smile:

Though we can see everyone’s contest-ranks from the ranking page in great detail, it would be great if we can just see ONLY our Global & Country rank and current score for that contest in the right side of the contest homepage itself (Perhaps above the Global, India & Non-Indian rank list) :slight_smile:

@vinnetpaliwal Hi…!

I am pleased to inform you that now alumnis can add their id too in Codechef Ranking.

How ?

Just add your insitute name in About Me area of Codechef…

Happy programming… :smiley:

What can be better then sharing this link… :smiley:

With great doubts initially that I should make it open source or not, because of security reasons.

Finally removed all bugs in codes which could have been exploited, and here is the final work… :slight_smile:

Complete Codechef Ranking code : https://github.com/skbly7/codechef-ranking

4 Likes

Along with whole website code, the Chrome Plugin source code is too now available on Github link…!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

There should be a “city rank” also…
This will help us know where one stands, and help to get in touch with other coders.

2 Likes

@skbly7 Why cant new colleges be added ?

@thezodiac1994 Hi, sorry that Add your college link would not be working. Please send me your college name here, email or on FB. It would be added within few hours… :slight_smile:

@thezodiac1994 your college has been added…
Happy programming… :slight_smile:

instead of adding users manually WHY CANT THE CODECHEF SITE ITSELF CAN ADD THE USERS BELONGING TO ONE COLLEGE UNDER ONE WING??

1 Like

as that is open source…make sure that people can improve it but not destroy it.

@moudud99 yes sure… :slight_smile:
I am trying my best to let that happen, it is open source, but trying to keep exact location of those files in running site as a secret, so that even if any one found bug and try to misuse it, he/she might have to search that page for lifetime on running site. :smiley:
Still would try to make it more secure, thanks… :wink:

Happy programming… :slight_smile: