Statistics DEC 2014

I also got too much frustrated try a lot to solve xor and Aloknath… but unable to got logic for that… I know XOR is easy but till now not find any logic to solve it… "Yahan par pta lagta ki sochna kitna aasaan hai aur karna kitna muskil " :frowning:

1 Like

9 months ho gye abhi tak positive ranking ka face nhi dekha hai… still m in negative ranking!!

1 Like

Same here @xiaoyu_02

Try Try but don’t Cry, @chaman_amit.

You’ll surely see yourself on great heights if and only if you practice and learn a lot but you must have interest and dedication. If you are really dedicated then remember one thing countdown has begin… :slight_smile:

I totally agree with what all of you say…

I have never had a contest where I could just sit down, with nothing on my mind besides the problems and work hard and give my best to solve them…There’s always exams, projects, a soccer match, an upcoming series, a book, etc, etc so I never can be only 100% devoted to the problems, but, I end up setting some decent ones and usually solve around 2-3 problems (excluding challenge one) in every contest, but, these ones are all very interesting and still really hard… It’s both amazing and demotivating at the same time (I guess I’ll focus everything I have to learn DP WELL and then, as I hopefully graduate next year and start a real job, I’ll possibly quit competitive programming), but I hope to learn something new from the editorials and top solutions.

Best,

Bruno