Interest in Coding, Strings.
Finding the problem is the first task based on the input, output format and exe file provided. Then think the logic and code the same.
The task in this problem is to find the alphabets which are present only in one word among the input paragraph string.
• The first input is the number of test cases.
• The next line contain a string paragraph i.e. space separated small case letters.
• We may use a matrix with 10000 rows and 26 column, each row representing a word from string and columns representing the alphabets present in each word.
• Now we may count the occurrence of each alphabet in different words(repetitions in same word are ignored), this may be done by simply adding up all the rows(columnwise).
• If the addition comes out to be exactly one then it has to be displayed, else not.
• Finally all the alphabets must be displayed in alphabetical order and NONE if no such alphabet is found.