Problem with new ratings!

I think they are working on it.

3 Likes

@admin please reply!!! my april3 rating has gone down from what i had after march13!! though it increased earlier, i checked it.

Iā€™m curious how did you checked it?

just saw the rating graph, it shows a drop from march 13 to april 13ā€¦

The ratings were recalculated due to the reported cheating cases in April contest. However, because of some issues we faced during the calculations we will be recalculating them.

6 Likes

Ok :slight_smile:
Anyways Why victimize people who didnā€™t cheat? This time too, such cases might be there.

1 Like

same with me, my april rating was 2000+ now its showing around 1800.

@admin Plz reply wats the problemā€¦??
Not getting any idea
is there any change in marking scheme or there was a mistake commited ā€¦?

@admin so the rating would be rectified or would they remain what we see currently, considering them correct.

@admin so the rating would be rectified or would they remain what we see currently, considering them correct.

@all The ratings have been recalculated after considering the reported cheating cases till now. There can be a change in your ratings. Check them now here: http://www.codechef.com/long/ranklist/AX

There were issues in our previous rating calculations and all of them have been addressed. Please send and email to [email protected] in case you still find any issues with calculation of your ratings.

3 Likes

ratings fixed!! thanks @admin

1 Like