November Cook-Off rating calculation

Selfish gain??? Wake up bro!!! You didn’t understand my comment. I just said it in a fun way that the ratings are too late and it’s better to give them together. If you can’t understand, then keep silent. Don’t come and answer for reputation. Good Bye!!!

Work on your writing skills if your post and/or comment were intended to be “funny”. They look serious af.

1 Like

@ramini no offense but you could’ve used “XD” or a smiley face :slight_smile: in your answer so that people can know that you’re trying to be funnii

I guess it won’t be calculated before LT.

Seems so. Looks like they will combine the rating updation for the two contests + penalize the ones in long altogether. They were busy fixing some bugs when I last inquired them, and requested for some time.

@admin,@vijju123 will our rating for cookoff calculated based on rating we get in recalculated rating in nov long or the one we presenly have? is the same logic applicable (nov cookoff, nov lunchtime)?

As far as I’m aware, they’ll first update for cook off and then calculate for lunchtime according to new ratings. (atleast how it should be i guess…

The difference between the two shouldnt be that much, but afaik they follow a progressive system.

What I think they will do is, First long ratings updated, then cook off, then LTIME, all summed up and then updated altogether.

But nevertheless, I am not sure of it, hence will ping them on your Q.

It’s updated now!!

So they left the long challenge rating as it is…

Yeah, the discrepancy in the November Long ratings still exists. I mean, are you seriously gonna give +150 ratings to someone who codechef deemed as being involved in plagiarism and reduced their ranks to 7K ? Sounds absurd to me.

1 Like

They are going to deal with that. Once they’re finished with their current things.