NOV17 extension

When will the November Challenge end? It was announced that it will be extended because of ACM ICPC, and also challlenge problem was pretty late.

6 Likes

Bump. Could you answer please @admin?

I will ping her to update on this soon. Thank you for reminder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As of now, the November Long Challenge ends on 13th November 15:00 hrs IST. An announcement regarding the time extension of the contest will be put up soon. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

by how much?

How much do you guys want? If you guys can unanimously decide a amount (which is feasible- of course), by evening, then I can forward the suggestion.:slight_smile:

2 days seems fair

3 Likes

I support 2 days too.

I will forward it around 6:30pm. More the votes, better it is :smiley:

1 Like

Two days seems good

2 days would be fine

Just clarifying. By 2 days you guys mean at least 2 days or exact 2 days? :3 (At least 2 days means they can consider for more, or will it be a problem?)

1 Like

Yeah 2 days seems fair.
But I am not sure if it would be extended for 2 days though. Cause of the scholarship thing (The registration for the exam ends on 15th I think).

@vijju123 I think everyone means at least 2 days. I don’t see how anybody would have a problem with more extension than suggested.

Yup atleast 2 days or if possible more :slight_smile:

Three Days Plez!

I forwarded it to her. Apparently, the exam being on 19th is the problem, else she wouldn’t have minded extending even 3 days.There are some deadlines to meet for which contest must not extend beyond 15th.

She, however, said that instead of usual 3-4 hour extension, she will extend it as much as possible- as much as they can without delaying deadlines. She apologised that she cannot extend for as much as you guys wanted.

At least 2 days seems better.

Yeah, atleast 2 days would be nice

Agreed, two exactly two days seems nice to me, without adding to the workload of admin.