Not Able to Answer any Question on codechef discuss forum ? why? plz help

I am asking this Question on Behalf of my friend anju98 because she have only 1 karma point(due to strict rules of codechef she is not able to ask her doubts)…
other than that, Main problem is–>

She is not able to answer any Question on codechef discuss…

alt text

she is getting “reCapcha V1 is shutDown” … thats why and not able to answer any question

but then why i m not getting such issues ? Any solution to this problem… help

Due to only 1 reputation points(1 point is given to every new user in gift by codechef ), she is not able to ask any of her doubt of codechef problems…
So plz tell me How can she Earn enough karma point to ask AnyQuestion…

due to her low karma points,

1. she can not ask question(doubts)
  2. she can not upvote
  3. she can not downvote
  4. now she thought she will help others begginers by writing on answer and may earn karma points to become elligible for asking her own doubts, but due to this reCaptcha error, she is not able to ask any question

i know, a seperate thread is availble to ask question. who dont have enought karma points, but beginner is unfamiliar initially that a seperate thread is going on to ask doubts…
Thanks In Advance

i know, a seperate thread is availble to ask question. who dont have enought karma points, but beginner is unfamiliar initially that a seperate thread is going on to ask doubts.. 

If she cant answer questions, she cant even ask in that thread as well. Is the captcha necessary to fill? Did she try leaving that captcha as it was and answering the question?

This thing was in pipeline of @admin to implement, will ask them to quicken it up. :slight_smile:

first thing, nothing is there to be filled in captcha. so we cant fill anything…
so she tried without filled captcha, and on submission it reloaded the same page and answers was not posted, old answer was erased from answer box , and cursor still on empty answer field

This thread started by @vijju123 is for asking questions who has less karma point, you can ask your question in this thread.

Captcha is “reCAPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN”.

1 Like

Fill some random text in the captcha box. It works

1 Like

I have seen CAPTCHA whenever I was not logged in. Browsing forum without log in shows me Captcha. But as I can see from screenshot this was not the case here. Just wanted to point out this also.