New blog for Competitive Programmers

Hey guys I have started a new blog. The first article is on dfs lowlinks . You can read it up here.
Feel free to comment if anything is wrong or suggest any changes you want me to make. Also feel free to suggest topics you want me to write some article on . Thanks. :smiley:

33 Likes

Great initiative soham. please continue it in future too.

And suggested topics from my side:

Hamiltonian paths and cycles using bitmasking

advance graphs algorithms like Centroid and heavy light decomposition.

advance DP algorithms.

2 Likes

Great initiative @soham1234. And the suggested topic is
Matrix Exponentiation and its use in the different forms.

7 Likes

Nice initiative. Please consider HLD in one of your future posts!

soham1234sblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/14/heavy-light-decomposition/ . Done. Do read and give feedbacks . Also feel free to suggest improvements . :smiley:

7 Likes

Suggested Topics :

DP on trees(You can explain it using different contest question and not the same question which darkshadows explained in his blog)

1 Like

Suggested topic : Trie
Thanks for the effort :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try to write one on that. Thanks for suggesting

2 Likes

Hi. There is already a good tutorial in quora(threads @iiit hyd) by lalit kundu. That’s a very good blog. Still if you want me to make one I can, explaining some other problems and covering up persistent trie.

Yes I read Lalit’s blog during June Long, GeeksForGeeks article is also good.

A tutorial on covering various Persistent data structures would be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@soham1234 it would be really helpful if you can write about grundy numbers…I have read gfg but could not understand properly. Or if you can provide some other source which might help me.

Okay i will take that up soon :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Okay sure I will make one on that too . :slight_smile: Thanks for suggesting

@soham1234, Isn’t there any option of subscribing your blog, so that I could get notification whenever you post something new?

Great work @soham1234. Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

@vivek_shah98 there will be one soon :slight_smile: by next week.

Nice one, keep posting

2 Likes

Thanx… :smiley:

Hi @vivek_shah98 , I am also new to wordpress. Perhaps if you have an account you can subscribe as I got few mails regarding users following my blog. See if you can find an option