need help in python

i solved many problems in codechef.but while uploading it and running it in the codechef there occurs nzec error…but i am not clear about that…i thought for many days that mistake in my part only…but now i came to know that for example,i take a easy problem in codechef and see one successful submission in codechef in python…i uploaded the same and try how he has solved…but this time also there occurs nzec error…what should i do? anyone please help me to figure it out

Can you provide solution link to check

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/23103099...i copied from this coder for testing my python compiler but this codechef online running compiler show nzec error for all my codes till now…i have succesful completed 4 to 5 medium hard problems while uploading it in codechef compiler nzec error occurs.anyone please help me

hiiii @itzmerahul …happy to see a pythonic guy…
I literally code in Python only…(use C and C++ in very rare cases…kind of questions in which we need a static matrix or something similar to it…) . I think I approximately solved more than 200 problems with python only…(all belongs to beginner level and easy level…hahahha)…Initially on Codechef , many a times I also get that NZEC Error . but to get rid of that always read input using the strip() function . mostly it helps ,
For ex — (Python3)

T=int(input().split())

or you can do this in my way also…first I import system then using it I read the input

from sys import stdin,stdout
   T=int(stdin.readline().strip())

After I start using strip() function , I dont remember when I got NZEC error last time…
and a last advice from side , many people who do CP on really hard basis , they will always tell you leave Python , join C++ community…but it is not a very hard and fast rule that a person with Python can’t do CP . It really depends upon your algorithms , how you treat the question…

If you have any query regarding python , you can ask me anytime…
HAPPY CODING ;