I want to learn non-linear data structure. Please help me out. Where should I start?
Start from learning binary tree and try to implement all the operations on it such as:
- Searchng a value
- Inorder, preorder, post order and level order traversal techniques.
- Mirror image of binary tree.
- Find level with the maximum sum.
- finding the ceil and floor value of a element bst.
- Print binary tree in vertical order.
And you can find many more on geeksforgeeks. binary tree is the foundation of non-linear D.S and after that all other would become a lot easier.