Hello CodeChef Community!
We’re excited to announce the September Long Challenge sponsored by ShareChat. Along with the opportunity to boost your ratings and win some cool laddus, there are some exciting full-time job opportunities with ShareChat for professionals across the globe. More details about the job opportunities can be found on the contest page.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Tester: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)
- Problem Authors: shivam_g1470 (Shivam Gupta), priyanshi_ (Priyanshi Gupta), melfice (Oleksandr Kulkov), step_by_step (Stepan Filippov), bciobanu (Bogdan Ciobanu), rajat1603 (Rajat De), DOlaBMOon (Max Hsia), shavelv (Valera Shavel)
- Problem Editorialist: vijju123 (Abhishek Pandey)
- Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: gomelfk (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
- Hindi Translator: sriand (Srijan Dubey)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
Time: 7th September 2018 (1500 hrs) to 17th September (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.).
Contest link: www.codechef.com/SEPT18
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie. First to solve each problem individually: 100 laddus (For problems common to both Divisions, only one user will get laddus for that problem).
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you participating!!