Invitation to CodeChef November Lunchtime sponsored By ShareChat

Hello CodeChef Community!

We would like to invite you to the CodeChef November Lunchtime 2018 sponsored by ShareChat - a contest you will surely enjoy competing in. This is a 3-hour contest with 5 problems to work on and it’s open to programmers across the globe.

In addition, there are some exciting job opportunities from ShareChat - India’s fastest growing social network for programmers across the globe. For more details, you may visit the November Lunchtime contest page.

I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

• Setter: nots0fast (Rehim Memmedli)
  • Tester: arpa (AmirReza PoorAkhavan)
  • Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
  • Editorialist: deadwing97 (Hussain Kara Fallah)
  • Russian Translator: gomelfk (Fedor Korobeinikov)
  • Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
  • Vietnamese Translator: khanhptnk (Team VNOI)
  • Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
  • Hindi Translator: devils_code (Akash Srivastava)

I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

Contest Details:

Time: 24th November 2018 (1930 hrs) to 24th November 2018 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME66

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes:

Top 10 school students each from Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to [email protected])

Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!

EDIT- A written version of Contest Recap can be found here

1 Like