Greetings CodeChef community!
This March, CodeChef is celebrating 10 years of cooking delicious problems and I would like to invite you all to participate in the March Long Challenge, sponsored by ShareChat. The long challenge is a 10-day long contest with 8 problems for you to solve. This month, there are some additional birthday gifts up for grabs! For more details, head over to the contest page now!
ShareChat - India’s fastest growing social network is offering internship and job opportunities to participants of March Long Challenge. The contest and job opportunities are open to programmers across the globe and problem statements will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese. Visit the contest link to know more.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Admin: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)
- Tester: enchom (Encho Mishinev)
- Editorialist: taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh)
- Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
- Setters: Abhinav Jain, adityad1998 (Aditya Dimri), aleex (Alexey Filinovich), dalgerok (Andrew Orap),
ashishgup (Ashish Gupta), smelskiy (Danya Smelskiy), kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), mgch (Misha Chorniy), prnjl_rai (Pranjal Rai), wild_hamster (Volodymyr Mykytsei), yash_chandnani (Yash Chandnani)
- Russian Translator: gomelfk (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: khanhptnk (Team VNOI)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: devils_code (Akash Srivastava)
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 1st March 2019 (1500 hrs) to 11th March 2019 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/MARCH19
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge - 100 laddus. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!