Greetings CodeChef community!
I invite you to participate in CodeChef’s January Cook-Off 2019 *sponsored by ShareChat**. This short contest lets you solve 5 problems in 2.5 hours. The contest problem statements will also be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese. This contest is open to programmers of all ages and skill levels across the world.
All participants of the Cook-Off will be eligible to apply for jobs at ShareChat - India’s fastest growing social network. Visit the contest link for more details.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Tester: praran26 (Pranjal Jain)
- Setter: alei (Alei Reyes)
- Editorialist: vijju123 (Abhishek Pandey)
- Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: khanhptnk (Team VNOI)
- Russian Translator: gomelfk (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: devils_code (Akash Srivastava)
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 20th January 2019 (2130 hrs) to 21st January 2019 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/COOK102
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!