IIT Bombay event - all questions copied from codeforces

I wonder how they will carry out the process. Some problems have 2000+ submissions on codeforces

2 Likes

Hi,

We are very sorry for this deplorable situation. The five problems in question have been removed. We are in contact with the organizing team, and will soon decide whether the entire contest has to be cancelled, or not.

11 Likes

Well you wanna know more ? Techniche , Techfest by IIT GUWAHATI , conducted codejunk on hackerearth . All of the problems were copied .

Some of them where from CODECHEF Long Challenges.

CODEJUNK by IIT Guwahati - https://www.hackerearth.com/challenge/college/codejunk2017/problems/

I GUESS THIS MIGHT BE A TREND AMONG IITs.

9 Likes

the 6th one is also copied :stuck_out_tongue: (just saying)

2 Likes

Link please

2 Likes

Please post links so that instant action can be taken. :slight_smile:

Dont be a bad boy giving @admin a hard time this late at night XD

Hindi Alert:-
ā€œYeh bikk gaya hai IIT Bombay.Yeh sare milke hamko pagal bana rahe hai *****.ā€

20 Likes

Hahahaahahahah

alt text

Bhai Chhap toh dhang se leta, 4 Ghante bekar kar diyo tuneā€¦

Enterpreneur Nova wale question m.

BOLO BANKE BIHARI LAL KI JAIā€¦

11 Likes

Due to 5 problems having been copied directly from other contests by the organizing team, this contest is being cancelled. No prizes will be distributed.

We realize that many users have put in a lot of effort into solving these problems, but we see no other feasible option, and apologize for the same.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and once again, very sorry for the whole mess.

22 Likes

Tech fest guys are mostly poltu baazā€¦ they donā€™t have much idea about these competitive problemsā€¦ so they just copy paste from other good competition sitesā€¦ -- sad but trueā€¦ --

This was one of the intended intra IIT contest we organised in IITI. I request you to please tell me if we have copied problems from anywhere :slight_smile: . Donā€™t generalise things

2 Likes

I did not generalise thatā€¦ Thats why I used mostly in my sentenceā€¦ :slight_smile:

I was addressing rohan_bose95 in my comment, apologies for confusion

1 Like

You did nothing wrong @meooow , I canā€™t stop laughing. 5 out of 6, why didnā€™t anybody told me.

1 Like

@meoow lmao a lakh price and biryani!!