If anyone came to know about the ACM ICPC Onsite Regional Contest Schedule,then please share!!!

If anyone came to know about the ACM ICPC Onsite Regional Contest Schedule, then please share!!!

1 Like

Schedule for the Regional Contests are generally given on their website. Which Site are you asking about?

Edit:

https://icpc.amrita.ac.in/2017/

Looks like the schedule hasn’t been put up yet. They (Amritapuri multisite) will be putting it up soon.

This is what (approximately) happened last year: (I assume you will be reaching there by 25th December)
-Dinner (one night before the Onsite Commenced).
-Next day, breakfast, practice round (to test/familiarize with the system) followed by a short excursion and dinner.
-Third day, main Onsite round followed by problem discussion session and finally dinner (was a better one this time).

This is more or less how it goes, with small changes here and there. I would suggest you reach your site (Amritapuri/Coimbatore) one day before the event commences (i.e. 25th December).

2 Likes

@utkarsh1997 Amritapuri

@utkarsh1997 thanks

Amritapuri will upload the schedule tomorrow on their website.

1 Like

**General Information for Amritapuri site:

Contest days are 26 & 27th December. Accommodation will start on 25th noon. ICPC Food will be served on 26 & 27. Schedule will be published by tomorrow. Teams can reach one day before the contest and leave on the next day after the contest. Accommodation is arranged at free of cost during these days.**

2 Likes

Any update on registration and payment details for Kharagpur regionals?

is there any trip scheduled this time by amritapuri ?

@utkarsh1997 yeh excursion kis din hota hai ?

means on the practice day or on the contest day??

@ac09 yeh trip kis din hota hai ?

means on the practice day or on the contest day??

It happens on next Day of main contest

@ac09 thanks

alt text

1 Like

Thanks For letting us know I was waiting to book return tickets as to get the Schedule

alt text

Anyone has received any mail from Gwalior site? Or has anyone any idea if we will receive any mail?

1 Like

Can anyone tell me any update about the Chennai Site… There is no link for registration on the site… no deadlines nothing… please help if you can

Do we need to register on the Baylore site too for the amritapuri regionals? or it’s not required

No Its not required , they will forward to the Baylor site after the payment.

Written on Amritapuri Website:
Teams are promoted to the onsite round in Baylor site, after the confirmation of the onsite fees payment