How do i change college name?

By mistake i entered wrong college name and now I want to change it? What is the optimal way to do it or it is NP problem ?

You can do it in constant time, by going to your profile and clicking on EDIT PROFILE.

1 Like

You can do it in constant time as bugkiller has mentioned but still it is a NP problem. Check out the wiki article an especially the attached figure in it.
alt text
Maybe you meant is it an NP-Complete problem then the answer is No.