How can we know that who has been selected in Random Laddus winner category?

where to find the list of 5 randomly selected persons from every contest ?

2 Likes

There is no list of 5 randomly selected persons from every contest Random Laddus winner category. Till now no announcements are made by CodeChef about the random laddu winners of MARCH17. As far as I know CodeChef personally mail winners about receiving laddus, I know cause they emailed me once.

But it may be possible that they announce the names of winners this time. It’s just a guess, as you can see on this question asked by @mathecodician, @admin commented the following:-

Apologies. There is a slight delay in
disbursing Laddus for some of the
categories. It’ll be done soon.

Until the laddus are distributed we can’t say anything.

2 Likes

Yes. I agree. I don’t think that such a list would be out, but of course, they should consider bringing the names out. It would be nice if they did. @admin, please consider it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes @vijju123 at least CodeChef should do a blog post announcing the names of laddu winners after each contest. We usually see a new blog post once in a month or 2.

1 Like

This was exactly in my mind. A blog post or something, which would summaries the contest (or all 3 contests) in the month and give some highlights would be real nice!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who are 5 randomly selected participants for the Random Laddus prize category for the MAY17 contest?