Fee using neft fot acm icpc

How to pay fee using neft for ACM icpc please help me

use net banking for neft or visit the bank for neft.

if you visit the bank for neft then carry the cheque book, it is needed for the neft.

Firstly, make sure that the given account (to which you have to pay) is added in your list of “Beneficiary account” (You have to manually do it. Its not that simple, hence please ask your parents to help you with the process)

Then, after waiting period of atmost 4 hours, you will be able to transfer money. If its SBI, then please try only within scheduled hours (8am-7pm) else it will give some error saying that you need to wait for 4 days before making this payment.

Lastly, please mention your UTR number in their doc AND send a screenshot of transaction to support mail to rule out any possibility of error from your side (eg-entering wrong utr number etc)

Hope this helps

This is ONLINE METHOD of NEFT.

Sending a screenshot is highly advised. Amritapuri sent me a mail that the number I gave them didn’t check out with their bank. I mailed them back 2 screenshots of the transaction and the problem was solved.

will you please give me the email id?

Its given at their website, please take the one from their. Taking from someone is prone to misspellings and errors.

And one thing more that I have done the payment today ,i.e,16 Oct so when was the last date for payment and after payment how they will come to know that I have done the payment

Please read the answer properly. CHECK THEIR INDIVIDUAL WEBSITES FOR THIS INFO REGARDING LAST DATE.

Also I clearly said Lastly, please mention your UTR number in their doc AND send a screenshot of transaction to support mail to rule out any possibility of error from your side (eg-entering wrong utr number etc)

I think you didnt read answers properly.