doubt in the problem statement of CHEFCRUN

https://www.codechef.com/AUG16/problems/CHEFCRUN in this question. if the starting node is 1 and ending node is 3 can the walk be 1-2-3-1-3 ? can the destination be visited twice? one time in the middle of the walk and one time in the end. or we have to stop as soon as we reach destination?

I suggest you to mention your doubt clearlyā€¦
How many nodes will be there in the circle??
Then I can clarify youā€¦

Yes Destination can be visited twice.

Soccer: Moose Lake is victorious thriller to succeed in Legion state match | Duluth News Tribune
Moose Pond is taking itā€™s 13-18 file to the U . s . Hord Split Two state tournament.The actual 2015 Eighth Area champs guarded their title through rallying prior Proctor 12-10 in Saturday throughout Ely http://www.ncaafansedge.com/texas-longhorns-jersey. They will obtained several works towards the end of the fifth Connor Shaw Jersey, pointed out through Wyatt Lampelā€™s great bust, in order to forget abou the 8-8 difficulty, which Proctorā€™s David Aase broke using a single great hit in the location. Proctor added an additional ahead of the framework had been right through to bounce ahead 10-8, nevertheless still left the particular angles loaded. Moose Lake capitalized any time Charlie Adamczak hit the two-run great hit to still left industry towards the end in the in 7th place, and also Rex Janke clobbered a two-run boost involving his very own to be able to left-center for any enjoyable complete.Rogue Halverson attained the particular begging acquire, even though Aase took the loss with regard to Proctor (13-6), which usually had to win two times soon after appearing from the loserā€™s bracket. Moose Body of water unwraps point out competition play Friday in Ce Seuer.On Saturday, Great Rapids claimed a sub-state tournament because of advantages against Nisswa (6-5) and also Lakeview (5-3). Fantastic Rapids opens up participate in the Split My spouse and i point out tournament Fri within Delano.Dukes, Ashland break up doubleheaderThe Duluth-Superior Dukes and also Ashland Merchants split an Upper 12 Little league doubleheader On the inside Ashland.Jake Lewis forced the actual Dukes to some 3-2 triumph inside the garage door opener hardware, stunning out and about Ten in 5 2/3 innings. He or she authorized a couple of operates on 5 hits and six hikes, while Chad Baxton a set of visitors along with drove in two goes to the those who win.Within the 2nd video game Dontre Wilson Jersey, Joe Pufallā€™s give up travel scored Paul Future husband together with the go-ahead operate in the sixth inning of an 4-3 Merchants win. Discover related subject areas:sportsbaseballAdvertisement

National football league finds ā€œno reliable evidenceā€ Peyton Manning took Growth hormone, some other PEDs ā€“ The actual Denver colorado Post
Dude Amon, The particular Colorado Article Gambling qb Peyton Manning (16) requires the area vs the actual Gambling from Arrowhead Stadium throughout Kansas, Mo., upon October. 19, 2015. From a seven-month study, your Football announced Friday itĀ found simply no legitimate proof Peyton Manning ended up being supplied with or perhaps utilised hgh growth hormone or another materials forbidden through the group http://www.bengalsuniforms.com/giovani-bernard-jersey. The actual category said Manning Ā and their partner, Ashley, have been entirely helpful with the exploration and also offered interviews and also entry to all documents wanted through the researchers.The NFL said the analysis has been guided with the little league sĀ security as well as authorized groups, together with helpĀ from profon, Manning not is part of the actual National football league Gamers Connection. Yet his or her assistance could pressureĀ the partnership and the a number of productive players referred to as within the al-Jazeera statement ā€” Natural Bay azines Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers Carlos Dunlap Jersey, free-agent defensive end Paul Neal and Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison ā€” for this as well. As a previous participant, Peyton Manning is free of charge to complete whatever they feels is at their welfare, the particular NFLPA said in a declaration Friday. Your Marriage sees tha playersĀ continue. Broncos author to the Denver colorado Post. The girl was once a digital reports editor pertaining to sports activities. Just before rea. Roger Federer can be seated out the most this coming year, such as the Rio signifiant Janeiro Olympic games and Ough http://www.bengalsuniforms.com/karlos-dansby-jersey.Azines. Wide open, to protect his / her operatively repaired still left leg. The most recent sportfishing conditions document for the few days involving Come july 1st 26, 2016, was published through the Denver Areas along with Creatures place of work Wednesday together with info is supplied by CPW workers and local angling fans.

The Soccer Gods Clobber the Mets ā€“ The brand new York Times
NYTimes.com no more sustains Traveler Being unfaithful as well as before. Please change your browser. Get more information Ā» Noah Syndergaard still left their start taking Feb 5th along with provide fatigue and contains already been playing with any navicular bone inspire in the right elbow. Credit history Santiago Mejia/The New York Instances Ahead of batting apply Feb 5th, the Buenos aires Nationals and also Stephen Strasburg made a decision to principle Strasburg away from Tuesdayā€™s All-Star Video game. Strasburg is actually undefeated and had been wholesome adequate to face the Mets in Comes to an end evening. Yet this individual recently spent time around the disabled checklist having a rear damage, consequently warning won around belief.The actual Mets, in the mean time, revealed that Noah Syndergaard might definitely pitch in the actual All-Star Video game. You should not relaxation his / her correct elbow, usually the one together with the navicular bone encourage.ā€œItā€™s not a muscle scenario using Noah,ā€ explained Terry Collins, which will handle the nationā€™s League group. ā€œItā€™s not necessarily gonna injury him or her in case this individual pitches in the All-Star Sport. Weā€™ll have a great deal of time following your All-Star Game in order to certainly supply him with the proper sleep when he does do my part the All-Star Online game.ā€Then Collins fallen the particular qualifiers. They didnā€™t declare when Syndergaard would likely begin, however he stated although not necessarily refute your ex your spot light.ā€œI consider this individual warrants this,ā€ Collins mentioned. ā€œI consider the planet must see your ex, those individuals which havenā€™t. Something Iā€™m certainly going to accomplish: you will observe Noah Syndergaard with that mound.ā€ AdvertisementContinue studying the principle storyIf you are a Mets fan, you most likely realized what can take place next: quick karma broken them on the head.Syndergaard quit Fridayā€™s video game inside the 5th inning, with a team coach. And merely to exhibit the Mets that they were severe, the actual hockey gods also felled Yoenis Cespedes, your slugging outfielder, having a quad harm. Collins mentioned nor would have fun playing the All-Star Video game.ā€œItā€™s my personal task to share with you it, nevertheless Iā€™m not having enough things to state,ā€ Collins mentioned. ā€œAnd weā€™re not having enough physiques.ā€The Mets released in which Syndergaard experienced left with ā€œarm low energy, not elbow-related.ā€ Nevertheless remember that Syndergaard rejected last week he even had a navicular bone spur from the knee. In the same manner, He Harvey insisted he was balanced throughout his / her problems this season, and also on Comes to an end he prefered season-ending surgical treatment regarding thoracic wall socket malady.Who knows really things to consider having a not cancerous damage document, however, this is how Collins referred to Syndergaardā€™s provide: dead. His / her rate fallen greatly just before he or she had been taken. Syndergaard realized he didnā€™t have the late existence ā€” any additional beat, he or she referred to it as ā€” at the conclusion of their pitches.ā€œI ended up being exploring the radar rifle and seeing Ninety three as well as 94, which was pretty uncharacteristic involving me,ā€ Syndergaard explained. ā€œI didnā€™t experience virtually any discomfort or pain. Simply exhaustion, really.ā€ Wish to Go to Rio? The newest York Instances will be delivering dozens of correspondents in order to Rio this summer to cover the Olympics (the excellent, the unhealthy as well as the ugly). Join below to have day-to-day improvements as well as analysis from my team Carl Davis Jersey.Syndergaard noted this had been his or her first 12 month within the majors, anf the husband had pitched a great deal of innings ā€“ 105ā…”, one of the most on the personnel.ā€œThereā€™s absolutely no pain inside my elbow regarding the navicular bone initiate,ā€ Syndergaard said. ā€œI felt like I really could nonetheless venture out presently there and also toss via this. It genuinely almost all boils down to somewhat make tiredness.ā€ AdvertisementContinue reading the primary storyMaybe the particular Excellent, who may have in no way came out on the planet Sequence, are excessively cautious making use of their pitchers. But Strasburg ā€” who had previously been popularly turn off before the Next year playoffs because of a post-surgery innings limit ā€” is actually 12-0 after the Nationalsā€™ 3-1 triumph upon Feb 5th, as well as the follow-up for the Metsā€™ 2015 pennant may be torturous. These people have a excellent report ā€” 47-39 ā€” but are not able to avoid the specter of disaster.Within this 12 months from the delicate begging arm in Citi Area, it is tempting to state that todayā€™s pitchers simply break, with no one can tell anything at all http://www.balravensstore.com/benjamin-watson-jersey. Each of the importance is upon damage prevention, about meticulously growing establishing biceps, however everyone still becomes hurt.Effectively, not really. Have a look at Utmost Scherzer, the Nationalsā€™ right-hander who replaced Strasburg for the All-Star team. Scherzer, 31st, has delivered nine main category seasons with no trip to those with disability checklist. He kicks enticing fastballs, aggresive slider mobile phones ā€” and also changeups, curveballs as well as cutters, also.Performing the idea start after begin, every year. Final period Scherzer faced a lot more players compared to every other D.T. drink pitcher. In 2010, this individual prospects the particular majors inside strikeouts.ā€œBeing with a putting plan as well as undertaking the innings limitations ā€” bear in mind, Iā€™m something of the,ā€ Scherzer explained Friday. ā€œIā€™m an item from the 110, 160, One hundred seventy, 190. I did that will. My spouse and i donā€™t understand, nevertheless it looks like it truely does work. Itā€™s helped me personally.ā€Scherzer shines like a pitcher currently benefiting from unheard of younger looking adulthood. They delivered several large video games to the Detroit Dinosaurs, however never granted their cut-throat travel for you to overrule actual physical warnings. Scherzer specified that attribute ā€” and also his / her innings plan as well as perform habits rediscovering the reassurance of the particular University regarding Mo ā€” since causes of his / her toughness.ā€œI always seem like I know whenever Iā€™m capable to remain competitive with the highest degree; I know any time Iā€™m literally capable of going around as well as frequency my best,ā€ he stated. ā€œAnd sometimes I could pitch my best after pitch 100. Occasionally, hello, I will be nonetheless excellent, Iā€™m nevertheless strong. Thereā€™s definitely going to be nights I explain to you Iā€™m good to go ā€” so when Iā€™m all set, Iā€™d like the golf ball.ā€œBut I also need to have your connection together with the director also to told him thereā€™s likely to be instances Iā€™ve had a hiccup. A thing on my small entire body just doesnā€™t experience right, Iā€™m battling by means of it, Iā€™ll provide you with our operate nowadays, however, this isnā€™t a day time I will become forced. Iā€™m such as thatā€™s a crucial talk where one can explain to the boss, ā€˜No, donā€™t mail myself around,ā€™ as well as, ā€˜Yes, mail myself on the market.ā€™ Personally i think just like in case you point out ā€˜no,ā€™ this earns the actual trust as a way to declare ā€˜yes.ā€™ā€ AdvertisementContinue reading the key storyScherzer, that takes on capture year-round, has additionally evolved by adding pitch and constantly seeking input and concepts to enhance his electrical power stuff; two years previously, in the hockey writersā€™ accolades dinner, they excitedly spoke upward Sandy Koufax regarding curveball viewpoint.But none of it would likely make any difference in the event that Scherzer were not sensible regarding their wellness. Itā€™s not to point out that the Metsā€™ pitchers tend to be dangerous, or lack the romantic relationship along with Collins which Scherzer has had with his supervisors. However Harvey, Jacob black deGrom, Steven Matz (who has a much more difficult bone fragments inspire than Syndergaard) along with the little by little recuperating Zack Wheeler have all got Tommy John medical procedures http://www.balravensstore.com/terrence-brooks-jersey. Yet another key harm may be devastating.When they as well as Syndergaard want to create strength as well as know-how as they age ā€” as opposed to using up outside in his or her Twenties ā€” they will be advisable to adhere to Scherzerā€™s instance. Related Insurance Metsā€™ Shiny Harvey Prefers Season-Ending Surgical procedure This summer 7, 2016 People Three or more, METS One The particular Mets Get rid of Noah Syndergaard, Yoenis Cespedes and the Video game This summer Being unfaithful, 2016 INDIANS 10, New york yankees Only two Indians Knock the Sparkle Away a Promising Yankees First year Come july 1st Eight, 2016 In Soccer A regular analytical ray taking a look at baseball. NATIONALS Several, METS 1 Your Mets Lose Noah Syndergaard, Yoenis Cespedes and also the Sport Come early july Being unfaithful, 2016 INDIANS 12, YANKEES A couple of Indians Hit the Sparkle Away an encouraging New york yankees Newbie JULY 8-10, 2016

The Soccer Gods Clobber the Mets ā€“ The brand new York Times virtually any discomfort or pain. Simply exhaustion, really.ā€ Wish to Go to Rio? The newest York Instances will be delivering dozens of correspondents in order to Rio this summer to cover the Olympics (the excellent, the unhealthy as well as the ugly). Join below to have day-to-day improvements as well as analysis from my team Carl Davis Jersey.Syndergaard noted this had been his or her first 12 month within the majors, anf the husband had pitched a great deal of innings ā€“ 105ā…”, one of the most on the personnel.ā€œThereā€™s absolutely no pain inside my elbow regarding the navicular bone initiate,ā€ Syndergaard said. ā€œI felt like I really could nonetheless venture out presently there and also toss via this. It genuinely almost all boils down to somewhat make tiredness.ā€ AdvertisementContinue reading the primary storyMaybe the particular Excellent, who may have in no way came out on the planet Sequence, are excessively cautious making use of their pitchers. But Strasburg ā€” who had previously been popularly turn off before the Next year playoffs because of a post-surgery innings limit ā€” is actually 12-0 after the Nationalsā€™ 3-1 triumph upon Feb 5th, as well as the follow-up for the Metsā€™ 2015 pennant may be torturous. These people have a excellent report ā€” 47-39 ā€” but are not able to avoid the specter of disaster.Within this 12 months from the delicate begging arm in Citi Area, it is tempting to state that todayā€™s pitchers simply break, with no one can tell anything at all http://www.balravensstore.com/benjamin-watson-jersey. Each of the importance is upon damage prevention, about meticulously growing establishing biceps, however everyone still becomes hurt.Effectively, not really. Have a look at Utmost Scherzer, ey writersā€™ accolades dinner, they excitedly spoke upward Sandy Koufax regarding curveball viewpoint.But none of it would likely make any difference in the event that Scherzer were not sensible regarding their wellness. Itā€™s not to point out that the Metsā€™ pitchers tend to be dangerous, or lack the romantic relationship along with Collins which Scherzer has had with his supervisors. However Harvey, Jacob black deGrom, Steven Matz (who has a much more difficult bone fragments inspire than Syndergaard) along with the little by little recuperating Zack Wheeler have all got Tommy John medical procedures http://www.balravensstore.com/terrence-brooks-jersey. Yet another key harm may be devastating.When they as well as Syndergaard want to create strength as well as know-how as they age ā€” as opposed to using up outside in his or her Twenties ā€” they will be advisable to adhere to Scherzerā€™s instance. Related Insurance Metsā€™ Shiny Harvey Prefers Season-Ending Surgical procedure This summer 7, 2016 People Three or more, METS One The particular Mets Get rid of Noah Syndergaard, Yoenis Cespedes and the Video game This summer Being unfaithful, 2016 INDIANS 10, New york yankees Only two Indians Knock the Sparkle Away a Promising Yankees First year Come july 1st Eight, 2016 In Soccer A regular analytical ray taking a look at baseball. NATIONALS Several, METS 1 Your Mets Lose Noah Syndergaard, Yoenis Cespedes and also the Sport Come early july Being unfaithful, 2016 INDIANS 12, YANKEES A couple of Indians Hit the Sparkle Away an encouraging New york yankees Newbie JULY 8-10, 2016

Ganesh Chaturthi songs
Ganesh Chaturthi 2016 Songs
Ganesh Chaturthi 2016 images

actually, i hv the same doubtā€¦do u really think that end can also be visited twice?

Yes, it can be visited twice, even though I wonā€™t say that the problem statement is incomplete as it clearly redirects to the link of so called ā€œwalkā€ and hence covers it up.

1 Like

Yes, it(destination) can be visited twice.

Yes, if you google ā€œwalkā€, it refers to starting from the start and ending at the destination node. So any walk a->b->c->f->b->c is a perfect walk from a to c.

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/11138087
You can view my submission for the correct answer.