Damn, what just happened !!!

You didnt answer my question. I refuse to forward your request until I get a sufficient explanation. What if you delete it again by the time @admin takes time to check your issue out?

I had actually sent to Codechef at Facebook this same message. So, then I felt that sending it twice would be weird and deleted it. But message on fb was not seen for sometime. So, I posted it here again.

Ok. Fair enough. Though I guess its already seen if you sent on FB. Will ping her.

1 Like

@admin, @vijju123 any updates plzā€¦ Also I would like to join this long in my division. So, if for now I submit in div2 then when this is resolved and my rating is restored, then will my submissions be transferred to div1?

Participate as div2 for now. The division at time of participation matters.

On 1st Feb,2018 I received a mail from codechef that my rating will be dropped because one of my solutions from january cook-off is similar to @pankajgarg9211 code. When I checked both solutions for the reason, it was both of us code in java and use fast i/o reader which I took from geeksforgeeks. Other than that the question had no major logic that may require different approach. I gave a proper justification to the mail with all the reasoning why i should not be penalized but I got no reply and my rating were dropped too. It took me 4 months to get to 4 star and now suddenly I am 1 star that too without any mistake. Please help @admin @vijju123 .

I think you should add problem link and soln link while posting things like thisā€¦ according to meā€¦