Confusion regarding 100% attendance prize

I am a bit confused about the 100% attendance prize in which we get 1000 laddus.
That do we have to attempt all 36 competitions in a year or just 3 competitions in a month and won’t be able to get it for another 12 months.
Please clear my confusion if anyone is clear on this.

I think you have to participate in all 36 competitions in any 12 month period. Also, you must have an accepted submission, partial or otherwise, in each one of them.

2 Likes

You have to have non-zero score in all 36 contests in any 12 month period.

1 Like

And if that poor guy misses one of the contests, the counter sets to 0 (and he has to begin anew) , right?

You have to participate in all 3 contests, and have a non zero score in each one of them over a 12 month period. Yes, @vijju123, if you miss one of the contests, you have to start anew.

1 Like

You have to participate in all the 3 competitions solving at least 1 problem (solution can be partial), for continuously 12 months in order to be able to get the 100% attendance prize.
If you fail even for a single competition you will have to start again.

1 Like

you have to participate all contest in a year not from jan. to dec. but in consecutive 12 months.you also have to solve at least 1 problem in every contest partially solved problems are also accepted and then you will be able to claim 1000 laddus.

1 Like

And if the contest goes unrated like cook off of this time then?

2 Likes

I believe that it is treated as normal, meaning it would be taken for 100% attendance. Though it would be better if @admin can confirm this.

Another point to be noted is that it is valid for contests starting from April 2017.