Coding Improvements

I am actually into coding since long and do feel something is missing that stops me from improving potentially, please help me with tips to grow fast…

Well the tips that everyone will give is Practice hard as much as you can ,(and practice only if you enjoy it) the new problems and for this purpose only , wonderful online programming competition Websites like Codechef,Topcoder ,Spoj, etc. exists.Think to learn all what u can whenever u get a chance. Also keep participating in any kind of programming competition as u never know what new things u might learn.Think about different ways of solving the problem.

In case you can’t solve a problem,always feel free to read the post Match editorials,as the people really works hard for it ,ask your doubt directly with the people who prepared the questions,try to see other coders solution and try to learn /analyse their logic.

But before participating ,Learn all the standard algorithms and refer:

(1)Introduction to Algorithms by Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, and Clifford Stein

(2)Data-Structures-Algorithms-Adam-Drozdek

(3)Algorithm Tutorials written by the world best coder PS: This tutorial is the best tutorial available in Net

(4)Programming blogs of good/reputed programmers.

2 Likes