There are some traditions of CC, which everyone newcomer should be aware of -
- We celebrate Chef’s BDay on 1 March.
- Codechef to never provide the link properly at first and (may or may not) fix it later. (credits - @sorcerer48 and @the_extractor)
- Never provide editorials on time.
- Never provide editorials of hard problems.
- Never add strong test cases.
- Always search for reasons to extend long.
- Never credit laddus on time.
- Never deliver goodies on time.
- Never reply to emails on time.
- Never take measures to stop plagiarism on this forum.
- Always leave a room so that people can rant about ICPC being unfair to them. (CC’s fault??)
- Every month they have some things more important than their regular contest and editorials.
- We will declare some unrated contest every year. So that everyone can know we have just upgraded our servers, dbs etc.
- @vijju123 is (pseudo) admin :P.
- Adding virtual contest is in our pipeline from years and it is our priority.
- We don’t release test cases after the contest.
- If you see 400,401,404, 500 etc. errors while opening discuss.codechef.com. And some other glitches here. Don’t worry we are aware of them. Please try again.
- Goodies.codechef.com is the heaviest site on *codechef.com domain. Will take some time to load.
- Ranting about plagiarism here will serve no purpose.
- Do you have some more?? Answer below will love to add them.
- There is always some blast at Chef’s Birthday. (credits - @vijju123 )
- “Codechef will NEVER have a balanced cook-off or LTIME no matter what or how much feedback we give.” (credits - Anonymous )
- "Hold right there Sparky" tradition - If you are not signed into codechef. We will prove to you that you are a bot. (credits - @alei)
- Never assume that we will comply with the ETA which we announce.
Waiting to Add -
“CodeChef to never provide all problems at the start of long challenge and add them later.” (credits - @the_extractor)
P.S. - CC is looking for hard problems. You have some problems? Apply Here