I also having trouble in using codechef api’s from postman, before accessing any api you must be access token. To get access token I followed below process.
- authorization screen for postman collection
- entered valid details needed for to get access token
- redirected to login screen of code chef
- logged in and authorized the application
- Then it will throw error stating that unsupported media type 415.
The reason behind this is content-type for POSt request id set to “application/x-www-form-urlencoded” but it should be application/json as stated in documentation.
My question is can you suggest a work-around to use it or proper steps to use it thourgh curl