CODE-X Prize distribution

All the winners will be contacted by Tuesday, Top 3 will be getting prizes and Top 20 will be given certificates. Only Indian Contestants are being considered for prizes, but certificates are for Indian as well as international contestants.

A little bit sad to hear that non-indian contestants are not considered for the prize, and I wanna know that when will the scoreboard be released.

1 Like

@mbrc thx~

@amitrc you should be giving some consolation prizes for top 100 people or certificates.I mean ranking in top 100 out of 1000 participants isn’t that bad.

@jaskaran_1 I’m sorry , but I don’t really have any say in this matter, I was sort of just employed to make questions for this contest, you may contact [email protected] if you would like to.

It was given that the first question sum up will not be considered while calcluating points as a result of which i didnt solve that problem.How is it considered now??

Indian top 3

1.divanshu

2.anudeep2011

3.slayer_x

Top 20

1.sy2006

2.divanshu

3.anudeep2011

4.slyaer_x

5.adurysk

6.viv001

7.prateekg60
8.sameer47

9.khmadi

10.turuthok

11.pulkit

12.wudired

13.deepankarak

14.anuraganand

15.geniucos

16.uwi

17.rantd

18.vinay guthal

19.tanmay12089

20.meirambek

Please register on the following link and you should be contacted by renaissance DTU soon about prizes and certificates, http://www.ietdtu.com/