Cheating : July long 2017

The suggestion that questions should only be available to registered users during the contest is an awesome one.

@akashbhalotia
read the last line of my comment.

@dishant_18
Chill bro, as I said Iā€™m not blaming you for cheating :slight_smile:

Reporting is not a solution he can create a new Channel His channel is not so Grown up so that he will regret for it

Now in Every Contest Many user will first search for the video if there are available for that contest this is spoiling competion :frowning:

Well, they could try to watermark the images in the questions to track which user account was used to download the questions. But that is likely too expensive as it would require a significant amount of extra processing power and storage to create individual images for every single user.

4 Likes

YouTube has an report update policy. It only turns off and shuts some channels and videos if they are against YouTube community standards. If they are not, they will not be put down.

But these things should not happen

Well, you are rightā€¦ But I had no other option rather than sharing it here and mailing to Chef! But believe me, the ones who search for the videos are spoiled and not us,the ones who work out solution on our own! Maybe ratings can be affected but what matters at the end of the day is how much you learned :slight_smile:

Hey guys!! As @vijju123 mentioned above, we should not make others aware of any such material. Please, just report it to admin.

1 Like

hey ā€œamit amitā€ please donā€™t upload such kind of videos related to ongoing contest. Believe me you are not helping anybody. If a person wana learn, he will definitely try to solve the problem by himself instead of watching some video.

If you really wana help people choose topics, make videos on them or choose question which are not related to ongoing contest.

1 Like

@amit_369 is admin of the youtube channel amit amit because his codes(solutions) are exactly as in the video(without comments).
Link to his video and hereā€™s his solution.
@admin please block him forever.

1 Like

Are u sure? Maybe he is viewer of the channel!!

Amit is his name and amit amit is the channel which can not be a coincidence @dishant_18 and regardless of whether he is just a viewer or administrator of that channel, @amit_369 is guilty of plagiarism.

1 Like

@admin please stop this guy from doing the same in the long contest.It reduces the fun of the contest ! :frowning:

1 Like

you have made a valid step towards it

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello Guys mark that channel as inappropriate. We dont have any other option.