Cheating In SOPC2.0

I was trying to post this from the day SOPC2.0was conducted but I was short of Karma points.
It was very ambiguous that all the solution getting highest score in question:-https://www.codechef.com/SOPC1602/problems/OPC1602
had exactly same code.Please look into the matter.

4 Likes

I have noticed the same thing several times. I thing Plagiarism Testing is not provided for contests organised by other authorities(SOPC 2.0 was organised by IIT, Madras). But I am sure that no one can cheat in Long Challenge, Cook off or in LTime.

1 Like

From what I can think , they all are friends and they are helping each other out. And if codechef does provide plagiarism testing the how can they punish them ? They don’t have a separate rating for college contests.

We do provide plagiarism detection for external contests as well, given that the organizer wants to run plagiarism detection.

Hey killjee, you need to get in touch with the organizers regarding the same. They will take necessary action.

So This Is The Level Of IIT Madras First There IS Cheating In Their Contest And When I Am Posting It Here They Are Downvoting It

1 Like

Thank you for this information. That means codechef is giving their best. So, the problem is only with the organizers. I hope they will notice this matter as soon as possible :slight_smile: . Thank you.

@shubham99 They can disqualify the cheaters from the contest. I think this will be a necessary and sufficient punishment. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If u veiw the solutions of that problem it seems that all those who have got 80 points all of them have the same code…

1 Like

And I don’t even have the reputation points to upvote :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey @killjee , has any action been taken ?

Action must be taken.

no action has been taken yet :frowning:

@killjee @admin
Any action taken till now?