astonished to see the number of submissions

Sorry, bro.!
I accept guyz, ista2000 is right. I copied the solutions of first and second ques, when they were public for some time…!
I will never do any kind of cheating ever again guyz.Seriously, sorry !

1 Like

Thank you so much, I like you now. :3

1 Like

could not upvote due to less karma , can someone upvote me please!

1 Like

What codechef can do is ,during the contest ,the display page on which the question appears ,that can be restricted such that no one can cut/copy or paste anything from that page. So that people cannot copy the code from various sources & paste it on the IDE.**
**This way they’ll have to type the code anyhow.

If cut,copy,paste is prohibited then people can’t copy code from the ide/texteditor in which they code like codeblocks,dev etc.Passionate people always avoid these malpractices.People who copy paste other’s code will do it for only few months and after that he/she would get bored and will have no pleasure doing that.But once if he/she thinks for days and gets a green tick,the pleasure he/she would get cannot be equalised even by royal riches.So my advice for people who copy is to awake asap and enjoy the pleasure of getting green ticks by yourself.

I dont think copy pasting is a major problem here. Infact, the problem is copying someone else’s logic or way of solving a problem without making any major effort from ur side.

I also believe in a fair and square contest . Any form of illegal actions should be taken care of. But i am unable to upvote due to less karma to show my support.

The account of the person amit amit(youtube channel) was identified and banned just after the contest ended.

I also wanted to upvote ,but due to less karma I couldn’t.

1 Like

with august challnge coming up , this should not repeat or else the fun enthu will be spoiled

1 Like